Monday, July 13, 2009

Ready for Visitors!

We're nearly settled in and loving our new place! If you come to visit, you can sleep on this couch:

The boys are officially sharing a room! Even though we're letting Hunter scream it out at night to learn to sleep through the night, Sawyer still loves sharing a room with his baby bro (and surprisingly sleeps through most of it- hard to believe!).


I couldn't resist sharing this cute video Joe took of Hunter. Joe found a great way to entertain the kids while I was gone shopping:

6 comments:

Mike and Jenny said...

Looks spacious! Did you end up buying lots of new furniture?

Shanda said...

Very spacious! & Yay for your PIANO!!!!!

Kindt Family said...

YES it IS spacious. Actually 3 times the size of our last ND apartment! Not on purpose, I wasn't looking for big sq footage, it was just the best deal for the price and location, etc. It is very nice, though, now that we're here. The only furniture we'd had at ND was a 15 year old couch that we gave to our new neighbors when we moved. So yes, we bought a new couch and chair (which was very fun, but very stressful making decisions with that much money- so these are actually used), and a tv stand. The coffee table was the one Joe had bought and refinished back in our old house.

Christina Updike said...

I absolutely love your place!!!

Brittany and Joe said...

I'll come sleep on your couch. The video clip is so cute!

Kimberlee said...

As much as we all love University Village isn't it so nice to have space, clean carpet, newer baseboards devoid of baseboard heaters. Ahhh.. I am happy for you