Don't you just hate when people talk on their cell phones while driving? So dangerous.
Haha, seriously though, this is what Sawyer was doing while talking to his dad last night. We're becoming so modern, so fast. This is also a nice example of Sawyer's daily playing now days. No more playground in the backyard, like at Notre Dame. He can't even ride it out in the apartment complex streets at all, because it's all crazy hills. This is it. Sad.






4 comments:
Cute! That is a huge deck! We miss you on the playground too.
He is getting so big! I loved the video! Does your area have any parks to take Sawyer to that he has room to play? I bet it is tough with the two boys to pack up all the time, though :(
All the parks are like a 15 minute drive away! It's crazy! I didn't think it'd be a big deal to pack up and drive to a park, but it really is such a pain. We're in a very business-y area (with one car, we wanted to live right by Joe's office), so it's cool for me and Joe, but kinda bad for Sawyers playfulness. I'm REALLY seeing the importance now of having somewhere right outside where Sawyer can play, and it will definitely be top priority with our next move in March, where ever it may be.
That's super cute!
Post a Comment