Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Feeding Time!

Hunter started cereal once we got settled in last week. Here we are with our first attempt. I think he looks confused about what the heck is about to happen.

...And? It's good!


Sawyer had to be involved, too. He loves his brother so much, I'm really surprised at how incredibly involved and nurturing he is. What a good good GOOD boy!

I think it's obvious that the rice cereal is a complete success. A couple of more weeks and the fruits begin! I wish we didn't have white carpeting in the dining room.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Hurray! I'm glad it went well!

Jillian said...

This might sound crazy, but we had carpet in our house in Utah, when Zac was learning solids, and I went and bought a nice shower curtain, and used it as a floor covering in the dining room.

You look as though you are enjoying yourselves. That's great!

Christina Updike said...

Yeah!!! WAY TO GO HUNTER! Don't you just love those seats . . . it makes feeding so much easier! I love how cute Sawyer is with Hunter!