We're here! The first several days we stayed in a hotel until our things arrived and we got the basics set up. Sawyer had a great time in the hotel pool, where we discovered he's able to SWIM! He can tread water and move around a bit, it's very exciting to watch his eyes as he's doing it.
*sloppy joe
*mustard
*hamburger patty (about 1 & 1/2 in. thick)
*cheese
*hamburger patty
*cheese
*bacon
*fried onions
*lettuce
*mustard
*ketchup
Eat it with a fork.
My critique? The best part was the meat itself. It was like a tasty chunk of meatloaf. It was way too big to take a big bite of all of it all together, so I felt like I wasn't really eating a "burger"; but it was good. Not "2 1/2 hour trip for a burger" good, but good. It was more about the fun experience of the crazy old lady yelling at people to get off the steps while she was cooking. Haha :)






6 comments:
So I am curious? Was it good?? Yikes! You guys look like you are having so much fun!! We sure miss you so much and look forward to catching up with you sometime!
I think those burgers look amazing! That lady reminds me of the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld... good times.
I thought about the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld too! How funny! No soup for you!
Wow. Sawyer can swim?! He has always been so strong. It looks like you are going to have an awesome time in Atlanta.
holy huge!! how is atlanta?! xoxo
Glad you're enjoying Atlanta so far!
Post a Comment