Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sawyer Karaoke!

Sawyer and I went to the Children's Museum one last time yesterday. He loves it SO MUCH! I was so excited that this time he jumped right up on stage, grabbed the microphone, and did karaoke to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". It's really muffled since he pushes his mouth into the microphone, but I don't care; I think this is great!

5 comments:

Shanda said...

I can't get the video to work, but Sawyer sure looks cute!!! That stage is awesome too! We'll see you next week! Can you believe it!?

Kindt Family said...

Hmm... it works from my end... weird. That's too bad! I'm excited to see everyone next week!!! But sad to leave :( These are very weird emotions! I want both!

Unknown said...

Ahhh... what a cute video, he isn't shy at all!

Annalisa and Vance said...

Future rockstar right there. He does NOT seem to be shy! I'd also have to say he's got pretty good pitch!

The Hawkins said...

So cute. I love it.