
We headed to the beach Saturday night, since Saturday during the day is SWAMPED with people. Plus evenings are more pleasant, since the sun isn't blaring down so intensely. Also, the water feel really warm after such a hot sunny day, if you're swimming after it cools down a few degrees.
Above: Sawyer and I buried Joe
Below: It drizzled rain for just a bit, and then we got a beautiful rainbow over the water
Above: Sawyer and I buried Joe
Below: It drizzled rain for just a bit, and then we got a beautiful rainbow over the water

Sawyer wanted to be buried, too. He thought it was hilarious!

He was even strong enough to work his own way out!






3 comments:
That burying sure looks fun! I bet you are going to miss being so close to a beach!
I love the pictures of Joe & Sawyer in the sand! Those are classics! I don't envy having to clean off the sand though. But the beach sure looks beautiful! I'm excited to see your family picture at the beach!
You guys have had an awesome summer. Your family is sooo cute. I'm really excited for the new addition.
Post a Comment