Well, we've made it safely back to Notre Dame to settle in for another school year. The biggest miracle is that our car never stranded us! We're hoping for the best (the car surviving another year or two or three...), but expecting the worst to happen at any time (keeping some savings particularly FOR a new- used- car if we need it this school year).

We're very happy to be back here. It just feels homey. We're really looking forward to the football season, the fall, the holidays... and especially having friends again! It was a lonely summer in North Carolina (but gorgeous & an amazing adventure while it lasted)!
I have a bunch of pics on my camera to catch up on, but I just left it in Wisconsin at my parents' house so it'll be a bit before I can get that back. Sorry, the blog will be pretty dormant until then!






3 comments:
glad to see everyone got home safely.
I decided that we need to get out of Utah...and even California and find a new place to live. That looks way to pretty. What am I doing here?
P.S. How you feeling?
I guess I'll have to survive then without the pictures... glad you are back
Post a Comment