Saturday morning we finally went to watch the sunrise over the ocean. It was amazing. We're so glad we went. Btw, the strawberry biscuits at Hardee's are really really good (we grabbed drive through breakfast on the drive out there...)





In a world of turmoil and uncertainty, it is more important than ever to make our families the center of our lives and the top of our priorities. ~L. Tom Perry
2 comments:
So you all got up pretty early! I love the bottom picture the most. I'm glad you got to do it. I've wanted to see so many sunrises but getting up early is HARD! I need to take a lesson from you. Hope your trip went well. Love you guys!
Wow, that is beautiful! I'm sure you're going to miss being near the ocean! What a fun experience! Are you guys going to try and move back there?
Post a Comment