Tuesday, December 30, 2008

One Month Left!

Yesterday I had some pregnancy pictures taken by the amazing James Fullmer, who also did my pregnancy pics with Sawyer (you can click on his name link to get to his pregnancy photo gallery with some of my old pregnancy pics in it if you want). It was a little sad because I'm so much thinner in my other pics... BUT, having pics taken of each pregnancy is priceless! Thank you SO MUCH, Jay!

Only 30 days to go! C-section is officially scheduled for 7am on Friday, January 30th!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks so great! You look beautiful. It could be any day now!! (although I always hate when people say that when I am pregnant.) How exciting.

Christina said...

You look so beautiful, Carrie!! Great great picture!

Anonymous said...

Purple is definitely your color! I don't know what you're talking about, I think you look tiny! I can't believe you already know your due date, that's awesome. Can't wait to see pictures!

Mike and Kelly said...

I can't believe you only have 1 more month. Congrats, and you look fantastic. Love the pictures.

The Schaefers said...

You are so beautiful pregnant! I looked at the older ones of when you were pregnant with Sawyer, too! Good luck with last minute nesting!

Shanda said...

That is such a sweet picture! I'm so excited to meet baby boy Kindt! Let us help any way we can! I'm excited to see you! I didn't get to talk to you today!!!!!

The Hawkins said...

That is so pretty. And I have to say, your belly on the other pictures was pretty amazing. That was one good belly. WoW!