Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tagged! 7 Random/Weird Things About Me:

1. I have a serious love of ice, particularly the frosty pellets that are so easy to crunch. I don't even care if all of my crunching bothers people around me, I can't stop.
2. I've refused to eat at McDonalds ever since I was 13 and saw how they made my hamburger (from a nasty yellowed bin full of hamburger patties, sitting in the microwave). I'm a serious Burger King lover ever since working there as my first job.
3. I spill fairly often when I take drinks. Just drip right down my shirt... I don't know why I can't catch on.
4. I actually enjoyed my 4 day hospital stay during my c-section recovery. I'm actually looking forward to it this time, and was slightly bummed when my Dr. told me it'd probably only be a 3 day stay if all goes well.
5. I don't think I like ice cream as much as most people do. Give me a brownie or cookie.
6. I'd still really like to be an architect someday (not with little kids though). I was top of my drafting classes over all the "guys" in college. That felt awesome. And I love love love home design.
7. I sleep with a fan on next to my bed. We used to have a ceiling fan right above us in our old house, and now I can't do without it; I love the fresh air over my face and the sound lulls me to sleep better than any other method.

The 3 I tag: Shanda, Lauren & Amy

2 comments:

lck. said...

hahaha i know exactly what kind of ice youre talking about. what names have you and yosef come up with for prince number two? weird lauren fact: fish are my nemesis. dead or alive.

Anonymous said...

well plus now that we know what McDonald's thinks of traditional families. We've sworn off McD's frosties forever.