Downtown at the College Football Hall of Fame, the city put on a free "Santa's Workshop" event. Sawyer was excited to see Santa, even though I'm sure he's till too young to get it. I'm glad he's still too young to "get it" though, because Joe and I haven't quite decided how much we're going to push the whole Santa thing anyway.

Joe couldn't resist chasing Sawyer around the Christmas tree in front of the Hall of Fame (and tackling him multiple times).

Inside, Sawyer got a sugar cookie and some decorating supplies. Here is the cookie decorating progression:











2 comments:
Sawyer is looking older in these pictures...more boyish in the face and longer limbs. He's growing up! So I get to see you this weekend. Wahoo! I thought it was neat that you let Sawyer decorate the cookie all by himself. I worry that I'd be the mom that takes over the decorating to make it perfect:)
Loved the cookie decorating pics. What are your plans for Christmas?
Post a Comment