Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Around the House

Since the scare of the car accident, I've caught myself taking many more pics of just the normal every day moments around the house. I really cherish all the cute little moments that make up our family life. Here are a few things we've been up to:
Sawyer made a snowman in a jar that he's SO proud of (an idea from a winter craft book we have that I'd forgotten about until last week):

Joe and Sawyer attemped to fit all of his wood blocks on top of the bin that they're stored in, creating a "city":


I finally attemped yeast bread for my very first time (whole wheat). It turned out ok, but not great. Sawyer helped me with the mixing & did a great job. It helped that Sesame Street that day had a whole sketch on kids baking bread from scratch.

Joe is such a good dad. He attemped to teach Sawyer some oragami by making frogs.

I love my family!!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh these are my favorite pictures . . . just hanging out at home as a family! So fun!