There was a little bit of snow in Oshkosh for Christmas this year... The snow bank the boys are in is about 6 feet high in front of Joe's parents' place. I'd guess it was generally around 2 feet deep across the flat areas. It was beautiful to be snowed in for Christmas, though.

For Christmas Eve dinner, there wasn't enough room for everyone at the dining room table, so the two boys sat at a mini table next to us, and I couldn't resist getting a picture of them.

The family gathered for a small Christmas Eve "program" where we sang Christmas hymns, read the story of the Savior's birth from the scriptures, and shared personal favorite Christmas experiences.

We hold to the tradition of opening new Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve (the one gift to be opened early). Sawyer of course was VERY happy to open his first present!

Here are my boys with their new Christmas pajamas! I made them matching flannel penguin pants, because I think they both love it when they match. :) Joe's very favorite pajama pants he'd had for years were red penguin pants, and they finally had to be thrown out last winter. I couldn't find any replacement penguin pants for him, so instead I found some fabric and made them!
1 comment:
I love the pj's. I bought a pattern but ran out of time and ended up buying some.
What is your address?
Post a Comment