Monday, November 24, 2008

SO HAPPY!!!

We are SO happy to finally have some pictures of our baby boy! And yes, it WAS for sure a baby boy. He weighs 3.5 lbs, and we'll get the report next week checking how accurate the due date was, to work out the c-section date (it's important to get the baby out before my body goes into labor, or it gets dangerous for both of us. Sawyer came early, so that might come into play as well with what date the doc decides on). The report will also verify that nothing else was abnormal about his organs or anything.

He looks so happy already, doesn't he? It must be all the chocolate I eat.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, I am sure that the chocolate helps. I love the pictures!

Annalisa and Vance said...

Thanks for letting me feel the baby at Christmas time. I'm not sure I've ever really felt a baby kick. Well, enjoy the break this week.

Shanda said...

Yay!! Congrats on the Ultrasound finally! I'm glad everything looked good! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Kimberlee said...

What sweet pictures. I am glad everything looks good. I am excited for you. Any name discussions?