*Tear*
Either my doctor is a liar, or I misunderstood: the ultrasound wasn't today. We did SCHEDULE the ultrasound today for ANOTHER day, though. Wierd. Why would they make two separate appointments, instead of just combining it with my regular, boring appointment? That's what my other clinic did when I had Sawyer. Thank goodness we have a very willing/available babysitter to watch Sawyer for all of these appointments (thanks Christina!)!!!
SO, the new, UNMISTAKABLE, ultrasound date (I have a sheet of paper printed out for me and everything) is going to be Monday the 24th. 10 days. I've waited this long to see my baby boy's face, I can wait 10 more days!






2 comments:
I am counting down with you! I am just as excited for you to have this ultrasound. Not much longer - can you believe it?
This will be a tough and long 10 days. Hang in there!
Post a Comment