Well, last night was our very last ND football game (as students- I'm sure Joe will want to come back as an adult somehow). What a way to finish it off! With the wind it was 19* degrees out, and we lost to a horrible team (Syracuse). I decided to leave at halftime, and Joe joined me (as did most of our other friends who were freeeeezing). It's crazy thinking how, at the start of the season, I was so concerned about how by the last game, I'd be about 7 months pregnant & probably wouldn't want to even go out... but here we are already! The last game came and went, and I WENT. Well, for half. Only 67 days away from having this baby.

The stands were full of SNOW! You'd think there'd be some kind of snow removal system, but there wasn't. Around 10 inches fell on Friday, and it was all still there, around our feet. What did people do with it? Throw snowballs. At players, policemen, the camera men, cheerleaders... there are a lot of naughty people out there (we didn't throw any, of course). We even saw a policeman get nailed, and they pinpointed the kid who did it and hauled him out of the stadium. Kinda cool. Joe hoped he'd get charged with assault of a police officer.

Joe is part of a group called GreeND (Green ND, an environmental group), and being green week and all, their group helped promote. They got the band to spell out "GO GREEN" during the halftime show, and they handed out free GreeND beanies before the game (Joe's wearing his in the first pic- along with ALL of his other clothes being green as well).







1 comment:
I cant belive you went for that long! It was so cold, I didnt even make it out to the tailgate!
Post a Comment