Monday, November 3, 2008

More Halloween Fun!

Notre Dame puts on a nice little "Fall Family Festival" on campus each Halloween. The weather was great, so we headed over. Sawyer colored a little white mini pumpkin with a green Sharpie (his favorite color).

He threw a full sized football through the hole & won a little toy gun... kinda wierd... wasn't thrilled with the gun thing. Oh well.

He loooooves bouncing in the inflatable bouncing room. He did it twice. I liked this shot, caught between the netting as I stood outside.

Halloween night we had a great party at our apartment complex. The weather was AMAZING! What a perfect day to have an outdoor pizza party. We also had a horse drawn wagon ride around the complex, costume contests and jack-o-lantern judging.



Sitting around the bonfire with his buddies at the end of the party.


Overall a GREAT Halloween week!

3 comments:

Kimberlee said...

That is awesome the weather has been nice for you too. Looks like you had a great weekend

Annalisa and Vance said...

Way to go spending 6 bucks on your costume. Looks like you got a lot of bang for your buck. Hey, I am so excited that the baby is around 2 pounds now.

Oh sorry I haven't commented much on your blog or even posted something new on mine. I spilled water on my laptop.....damaging it....whoops.....that has been an awful feeling....anyway, if I was on a computer it was on a roommate's or in the computer lab at work, leaving not much time. So you probably don't, but just a reminder, don't have liquid near your computer!

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie! I found your blog and it is fabulous! Sawyer is the cutest- his smile is deadly adorable.