So, we're both surprisingly patient about only being a month away from having to move... and having NO idea where! Thank goodness this is only what I refer to as a "three month vacation" as opposed to a "real move". I thought it'd be fun to show you all a list of the GE Energy office locations (so basically, all of our possibilities of where we could move). Let me know your guesses and we'll see who gets the closest!
*Anchorage, AK
*Atlanta, GA
*Bakersfield, CA
*Bangor, ME
*Bethlehem, PA
*Bryan, TX
*Corpus Christi, TX
*Denver, CO
*Greenville, SC
*Harvey, LA
*Houston, TX
*Kansas City, MS
*Kilgore, Texas
*Lafayette, LA
*Loveland, CO
*Melbourne, FL
*Minden, NV
*Navasota, TX
*Newark, DE
*Odessa, TX
*Oshkosh, WI
*Pensacola, FL
*Salem, VA
*San Jose, CA
*Schenectady, NY
*Shreveport, LA
*Soldotna, AK
*Sunol, CA
*Tehachapi, CA
*Twinsburg, OH
*Vernal, UT
*Waltham, MA
*Willston, ND
*Wilmington, NC
*Anchorage, AK
*Atlanta, GA
*Bakersfield, CA
*Bangor, ME
*Bethlehem, PA
*Bryan, TX
*Corpus Christi, TX
*Denver, CO
*Greenville, SC
*Harvey, LA
*Houston, TX
*Kansas City, MS
*Kilgore, Texas
*Lafayette, LA
*Loveland, CO
*Melbourne, FL
*Minden, NV
*Navasota, TX
*Newark, DE
*Odessa, TX
*Oshkosh, WI
*Pensacola, FL
*Salem, VA
*San Jose, CA
*Schenectady, NY
*Shreveport, LA
*Soldotna, AK
*Sunol, CA
*Tehachapi, CA
*Twinsburg, OH
*Vernal, UT
*Waltham, MA
*Willston, ND
*Wilmington, NC






11 comments:
Wow, they have a place in Vernal? That'd be kinda cool- they've got Dinosaur Land! i don't know that I'd want to live there though... Anyways, good luck! By the way, Better Together is my favorite song by Jack Johnson. I love his stuff!!
My guess is Atlanta Georgia. What do I get if I'm right?
hmmmm.... I think Denver or Melbourne, Florida.
Here is a list of my ten guesses, in order of likelihood (just way too much time on my hands). then also a better chance of getting the answer right!
1. Atlanta, GA
2. Tehachapi, CA
3. Odessa, TX
4. Shreveport, IN
5. Anchorage, AK
6. Waltham, MA
7. Schenectady, NY
8. Denver, CO
9. Greenville, SC
10. Willston, ND
You are VERY patient! I think I would be a bit frustrated with the delay...
I'll go with Loveland, CO as my first guess and Tehachapi, CA as my second guess.
Haha Kimberlee- how about a post card when we get there?? And, of course, the pride of being correct at a blog guessing game.
My vote is KANSAS CITY!!! That would be fun! Then we could explore all the sites together while our husbands are working! I better be the first one to be notified when you find out! ;)
Bethlehem PA. It's at the foot hills of the Appalachian mountains. It's only a short drive from the mountains. PA is one of the most GORGEOUS places on earth.
I guess Shreveport, LA- for a really fun change of culture!
Osh Kosh, Wisconsin?? Who would ever want to go there?
My guess is Atlanta.
Post a Comment