Friday, April 25, 2008

ND Spring Carnival!

Notre Dame held a Spring Carnival this afternoon, and Sawyer really enjoyed himself! Here he is with an orange soda, which I believe may be the first one he's ever had. He would NOT let go of the can until it was gone!

Pony Rides!

Petting Zoo!

Near the petting zoo, they had a dispenser for grain. You were supposed to pay a quarter to get a palm full, but somehow Sawyer kept being able to jimmy it and get some out without paying! He even attracted a crowd to show them how in the world he was doing it:

The Fishing Pond! Sawyer had to see what was going on behind the wall:

The inflatable slide! Sawyer LOVED THIS!

He and Caitlyne loved it so much that they tumbled all the way down together!

I love this tree! I've never seen such a gorgeous shade of purple flowers on a tree. ND really has a fantastic, well landscaped campus!


2 comments:

Annalisa and Vance said...

Carrie!

Seems like Notre Dame has a lot of fun activities going on, at least lately. I bet it is so nice for you to be able to go outside with Sawyer. You are such a good mother to him and give him so many new experiences. Well, thanks for your email. I love your insights and advice.

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Hey! I just found your blog through Ashley's - hope you don't mind! :) Sawyer is such a handsome little man -- I love his permanent smile!