Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just Can't Help It...

I looked through Sawyer's brand new baby pics for the first time in a long time... I just had to share. Is it just me, or does he still almost look the same as when he was 4 days old? Here we are in the hospital getting ready to go home (yawn).


This one I took of him in the little hospital cart at one day old. Are you feelin' the warm fuzzies with me?


The first day we had him home, sleeping in his bassinet.


A pretty cool sleeping position with Joe. Love it.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the blast from the past, 'cuz I never got to see his baby pictures. He was so cute! (still is, of course)

ccrippen said...

Carrie -
I love your pics! It is hard to believe how fast they do grow! I'm glad we hooked up on the blog! It will be fun to keep track and live through you at ND next year! We will miss this amazing place and especially the friends we have made!