
In other news, TOMORROW is the big day!!! The c-section is scheduled for 7am, and we have to be at the hospital at 5am. Luckily (if that word applies), I haven't been sleeping the last 3 nights anyway; being somewhere at 5am won't be a problem. Now that it's less than 23 hours away, my heart is racing and I'm basically just paralyzed with excitement/fear/anticipation/anxiety; luckily I have a few things that HAVE to be done today, to hopefully distract me. Joe's mom comes into town this afternoon, which will also be a nice distraction. I've got a cake to assemble for Joe, and I think we're going out to eat this evening as well. Time is going to FLY!!!
As for all of you who may be excited to see baby pics/info asap, I'm not sure what to tell you. I'll be in the hospital, sans computer, until probably Tuesday. I might be able to convince Joe to put something on here or Facebook over the weekend, but can't promise you anything. I'm sure that starting next week I'll be flooding this blog with new baby pics anyway, so be patient! Wish us luck!!!






1 comment:
Carrie,
I have been thinking a lot about you lately and am excited for this new baby! Enjoy my mom and give her a big hug for me. You'll be in my prayers as well!!! Love you.
Post a Comment