If you've noticed it's been awhile since I posted, it's not because I got behind, it's because I haven't done anything! About 2 1/2 weeks ago I got really sick, knocked out on the couch nauseous, crazy migraines, no appetite, dizzy, etc... I tried to wait it out thinking it was just a bad bug (people sometimes just get sick, you know?), but when I was still sick a week and a half later, I finally gave in and went to a doctor here. His best guess was that it was the flu, because I still had a temp & the blood tests showed that I was really dehydrated. It's been another week since the doctor, and I'm still dealing with it a little bit, but generally feel much better. We finally got me showered & out of the house last night and went to a park.
Joe has been the best husband in the world, turning into a poor single parent for 2 1/2 weeks! He did nearly all of the housework while I was knocked out, and took care of Sawyer from the second he came home in the evenings up through bed time. He had to make his own meals, and go to the dreaded grocery store several times. He even took Sawyer out to play nearly every evening to make sure Sawyer was able to have some fun each day (like playing at home alone while your mom is laying on the couch sick isn't fun?). He even learned how to use the dishwasher and the washer & dryer! Joe, I'm a lucky girl to have you!!!
Joe has been the best husband in the world, turning into a poor single parent for 2 1/2 weeks! He did nearly all of the housework while I was knocked out, and took care of Sawyer from the second he came home in the evenings up through bed time. He had to make his own meals, and go to the dreaded grocery store several times. He even took Sawyer out to play nearly every evening to make sure Sawyer was able to have some fun each day (like playing at home alone while your mom is laying on the couch sick isn't fun?). He even learned how to use the dishwasher and the washer & dryer! Joe, I'm a lucky girl to have you!!!






9 comments:
Sounds like being pregnant! You poor thing! Get feeling better! I hope you have a Happy Independence Day!
I am so sorry about feeling so sick. That's awful! However, we're excited to come in a week to see you! If you are still sick, don't feel obligated to get up and go places, we're just excited to be there! Love you.....
What a bummer!!!! Glad to hear that you're feeling somewhat better though.
I was totally expecting for you to say that after you went to the doctor you found out you were pregnant! I'm so sorry you're so sick Carrie- that's horrible! Hope you feel better soon!
I hope you're feeling better! Sorry about not telling you about our blog, we waited a few weeks after we started it to tell anyone, but then we forgot to tell many people at all!
Anyway, I hope you had a great 4th yesterday.
that really stinks that you were so sick... are you feeling better now?
Thank you for your comment on my latest post... and to answer your question. Quincey was right on time... on the button. So, we will see.
Hello Kindt family! I am so sorry that I haven't responded to your post on my blog! I am so rude! I am really pathetic at the blogging thing! But it is such a great way for our families to see pictures of their grandkids from far away!
Sawyer is adorable - and so smart! I think he would get along with my daughter Jada. They are only days apart I think! She turned two on Feb 23.
Take care! Cute blog! Glad to reconnect with you guys again!
The Wernli Fam
I just read this post & past comments after seeing your announcement on Facebook...ha ha That's wonderful!! Are you feeling better now?
Congratulations Carrie. I couldn't be more thrilled for you. What a great family you have. This baby is lucky to have you for a mom.
Post a Comment