Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memories!

Well, I'm still pretty sick. It's wonderful because my mom is here to help take care of me & Sawyer for 9 days! But, since I still haven't been out doing anything to blog about, I'm going to use a new blog idea my friend Laura had on hers. Here's how it works:

MEMORIES:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory about me, or that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Shanda said...

One memory I have of you is when you came over to my home at the very beginning of the school year & trimmed my hair. It was so sweet of you. I hardly knew you, but you came right over & trimmed my hair for me saving me at least $25! I appreciated it so much & knew you were going to be a great friend. Since then you have done many selfless things for me--decorating Caitlyne's birthday party for an example. You're a great friend & truly know the value of service.

The Hawkins said...

Remember when we tried to dye our hair. We ended up staining Kevin's bar stools. ooops. And wow do I remember the dancing on the pool. What was up with that. I don't think she really even talked to us until that night. I also remember you making yummy caramel brownies that I have attempted 2 times since and failed both times...those were so good. And hanging out with the guys next door. They were kind of funny. Last (and I have to apologize) going out on Brian's boat with Blayne, Brian and James. Blayne had such a bad mouth and I was so imbarrassed. He has changed so much since though. I miss you.

Mike and Jenny said...

i remember when you were born and i got to go to the hospital to see you for the first time. i was excited to have a little sister and i still am today. i hope you feel better soon sis.