Friday, June 20, 2008

STOLEN!!!

Joe's moped was STOLEN last night!!! Right from our apartment parking lot. He bought it exactly three weeks ago today. We had an officer out this morning to report it, and he gave us some comfort that they do actually find them sometimes, when guys just go for a "joy ride" and then dump them on the side of the road. SO, everyone cross their fingers and say a little prayer that they can find Joe's poor bike. Also, everyone with any kind of bicycle or motorcycle take it as a lesson to get better protection to lock them up, anchor them down, etc. Sad day at the Kindt home. :(

5 comments:

Shanda said...

Oh Carrie! I'm so sorry! That is awful! I've wondered how easy it would be for Dan's bike to be stolen. I'm definitely going to look into ways to prevent that now! I hope the police find it! Maybe they saw that moped blip on CNN & wanted to be sexy!

Saria Butler said...

That's the worst feeling in the world - and right after you bought it! I hope you find it. Good luck.

Annalisa and Vance said...

So sorry about the stolen moped. It looked so fun! It is too bad people are dishonest and steal. Hope you get feeling better by the way. It was fun to talk to Sawyer and Joe the other day. Sawyer's speech and language is so impressive..it's great for a two year old!!!

Unknown said...

That definitely is Brianna in the pink in that picture.

p.s. any luck on the moped?

Mike and Jenny said...

Bummer about the moped. Unfortunately, I know how that feels. I hope you get it back.