I thought we'd let Sawyer be in the spotlight on the blog for once, and show you his joy of singing! Here are three clips mended together (try to ignore the fact that he stares at himself in the mirror next to him while he does this... I should've filmed somewhere else):
1-He's mastered the alphabet
2- The rhyme "Two Little Blackbirds"
*Two little blackbirds sitting on a hill
One named Jack, one named Jill
Fly away Jack, fly away Jill
Come back Jack, come back Jill
3- "Book of Mormon Stories" Primary church song, with actions
1-He's mastered the alphabet
2- The rhyme "Two Little Blackbirds"
*Two little blackbirds sitting on a hill
One named Jack, one named Jill
Fly away Jack, fly away Jill
Come back Jack, come back Jill
3- "Book of Mormon Stories" Primary church song, with actions






3 comments:
SO ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!
Caitlyne has watched this a million times!!! She loves it!
What a good talker. I can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for teaching him so much. My nephew is so quick and smart.
I loved how he said the words "in ancient history.." for some reason they were just adorable.
Post a Comment