I forgot to post taking the kids to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago. It was a wet, cold, muddy day, but it was worth it to see Hunter lick a huge pumpkin!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In a world of turmoil and uncertainty, it is more important than ever to make our families the center of our lives and the top of our priorities. ~L. Tom Perry
4 comments:
I love the licking picture. Funny how kids need to taste everything or put it in their mouth. Jared was putting paper in his mouth this morning. Yum. We can't wait to see you next month!
Ah ha! Licking the pumpkin! That is so cute!
Oh, and I like that you put the job status on the side- I've been wondering! (I'm a little jealous that you are getting to move around a lot- I think that could be kind of fun!)
I know everyone else said this, but I really Love the licking picture. It was super cute. I'm glad you got to get the kids out to do a lot of fun stuff.
Post a Comment