Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We were an odd bunch this year, but we sure had fun with it! A robot, an angel, Superman & an army soldier.



This was way too funny watching him get bent down:
The hardest thing I've ever made from scratch. It'll be awhile before I attempt spandex and satin again! But it seemed worth it seeing what a great Superman he made!
We had our church Halloween party last night & it was a great time! This was probably the warmest Halloween I've ever experienced, so it was funny having so many Georgia natives call out: "Your feet must be freezing!". It was easily in the upper 50's to low 60's (by the COLDEST part of the night, when it was pitch dark). Haha :) We sure are loving this climate!

5 comments:

Scott and Jillian said...

How fun! I'm glad to see that ours is not the only family with a mish-mash of different costumes. It seems like everyone I know had family-coordinated costumes. Not us!

Kelsey said...

Great costumes! Joe was right- Hunter's costume is outright impressive!

The Schaefers said...

Cute costumes! Will was superman last year, too! It turned out really cute! We like the picture of Joe. I am sure he was a BIG help for you with the baby that night ;)

Shanda said...

Nice sewing work Carrie! Hunter is getting so big!

Christina Updike said...

Wow!!! Great costumes!!! You all look fantastic!!! I especially love Hunter's cute costume! Hope you had a great Halloween!!