Monday, November 9, 2009

The Old Paper Mill!

We went with our fantastic friends Brittany & Tommy to the old paper mill ruins on Sope Creek (about 15 minutes away). We brought our cameras and attempted some family portraits! I think we got some winners, even though Hunter never smiled. But, that's just Hunter, I guess! We really need to WORK to make that boy smile!


Yay, a smile from Hunter! I guess it makes it THAT much cuter, when we have to work so hard to get one!
My favorite part of the photo shoot? It was November 8th & 75 degrees outside. Oh boy, do I love it here!

4 comments:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Beautiful pictures! I really like the one of the boys lying on their stomachs on the rock. So cute!

It's awesome that you love it there so much!

Kelsey said...

You are a photogenic family!

Brittany and Joe said...

I love all the pictures. Hunter does have a super cute smile though.

Theradlife said...

I have always wanted to be on the East coast during the fall... I'm so jealous of you! Such a cute family you have.