
...making jam, of course. It was much easier than I'd imagined. Well, maybe because I just did freezer jam as my first attempt. The canning process still scares me. I think I need to settle down and have a bigger house before I start making long term food canning investments anyway.
I attemped some raspberry jam and I'm very excited to see if it turns out! Even if it doesn't, it tasted so good liquidy, that I'll probably just dip bread in it anyway!






2 comments:
That picture makes me want to have some of your jam! I think not using the "official" glass jars won't create a problem. Those likely have strong/secure lids and if you were me, I wouldn't let them last long anyway!
Nice job! That is what I need to do! You have inspired me to get some berries and make homemade jam!
Post a Comment