Thursday, September 25, 2008

Last Zoo Trip of the Season...

So in the car on the way home from church on Sunday, Joe made the joke with Sawyer of: "where are we going? Are we going to the.... zoo?" Sawyer of course can't pick up on the joke (because of course we're heading home), and instead just got excited for the zoo. To help ease the disappointment, I promised Sawyer we'd go to the zoo this week. A whole bunch of the animals are already "gone for the season", which was kinda lame, but oh well. We got to hear the lion roar! And Sawyer got to ride the train he loves so much!




They got an anteater this summer! I don't think I've ever seen one in real life before, because it looked really strange to me & I was totally fascinated.


2 comments:

Mike and Kelly said...

What a good mom you are getting your son out for all sorts of adventures. We are glad that you had a lovely day at the beach, we did too. Thanks for coming. And when did our zoo get an anteater?

Anonymous said...

That looks like such an awesome Zoo, and a beautiful day! I like the turtles the best...they are Huge!! I agree with Mike...You are such a good Mom to take Sawyer on all those little adventures. Have any more ideas for ME??