Fun in the sun! I mean... rain. It poured and poured for Notre Dame's game vs. Michigan! But everyone was all smiles because Notre Dame kept getting touchdown after touchdown!
The Win!
I thought Michigan was supposed to be a really good team...
An ND tradition: After a win, students run to the fountain! Everyone was still chanting and cheering, and everyone was already so soaked from the pouring rain of the game... it was a lot of fun energy!










3 comments:
Great pics!! Wish we were there! (We can watch the games on TV at least, but obviously it's no where near the same!)
Happy Half-way point, Carrie! I hope you can do a little something to celebrate!
I checked out your last few posts. Sawyer is really growing up. It looks like you are enjoying your Notre Dame football tickets and you are definitely getting your money's worth this year! We wish we were there! I think you are wise with the potty training. Put it away for a while. He will be ready later.
Post a Comment