Friday, March 7, 2008

The Random Fours...

Out of boredom with Joe being gone, I have decided to complete the ever-so-popular "Four-of-everything" blog list. Plus, it's something that's not about Sawyer, so it'll mix up the blog a bit! :) Hope you learn something new about me, or are entertained in some kind of way!

Four places I've lived:
  • West Bend, WI
  • Provo, UT
  • Fond du Lac, WI
  • Notre Dame, IN
Four places I've worked:
  • Paradise Movie Theater (projectionist)
  • Suncoast Motion Picture CO. (assistant manager)
  • Convergys (phone sales for American Express)
  • Hunter Chiropractic Center (chiropractic assistant)
Four things I was doing four years ago:
  • Planning our wedding! Wow.
  • Working full time at Suncoast
  • Going to school full time at UVSC for drafting
  • Working out at least an hour a day at Gold's Gym. I used to be fit. *sigh*
Four movies I've watched over and over:
  • Pride & Prejudice (2006)
  • The Holiday (one of my absolute favorites)
  • Father of the Bride
  • Father of the Bride Part II
Four shows I watch:
  • American Idol (go mormon kids! David Archuleta and Brooke!)
  • Lost (where do you think "Sawyer" came from?)
  • Biggest Loser (I LOVE the positive vibes from this show!)
  • The Office (needs no explanation)
Four places I've been:
  • Las Vegas
  • Orlando
  • San Diego
  • New York State
Four favorite things to eat:
  • Great pasta
  • Fresh chewy bread; this means especially garlic bread
  • Fabulous warm chocolate baked goods (brownies, cookies, lava cakes)
  • Pure milk chocolate
Four pet peeves:
  • People who don't put their shopping carts in the "corrals".
  • Bad drivers (I wish there were a hotline you could call to complain about drivers you see)
  • Racists (it actually makes me angry- it's more than a pet peeve)
  • Flaky people
Four places I'd rather be:
  • San Diego
  • Mesa
  • Provo
  • Denver
  • (So basically anywhere with Rocky Mountains and/or palm trees is ideal)
Four things I'd do if made an instant billionaire:
  • Invest & live off interest
  • Design and build a home in some perfect location with a killer view and no neighbors.
  • Travel (you know, while the home is being built)
  • Hire a personal shopper and get all new clothes without looking at price tags or digging through clearance racks (and not at Walmart or Goodwill)! Sounds fun, huh? :)


No comments: