Sawyer's getting good at just building his own things when we get out his blocks. Maybe it's just the mom thing, but I'm seriously impressed that I just walked up to see what he was doing, and he had done this entirely by himself, after dumping out his blocks, with me nowhere around! I had to get a picture of it! Maybe we have an engineer or architect on our hands?
Sawyer opened my dresser, got out my Notre Dame t-shirt, and requested to put it on. Then he went out to the kitchen table where Joe had left his hat and put it on. He continued about his normal business, playing. I thought this was a little strange, but cute. I'm glad I got out the camera!
Sawyer got another cold, and it triggered his RAD (reactive airway disease) again. The doctor finally just sent us home with a nebulizer and we need to do it a few times a day for awhile. Luckily he's old enough that he will hold it up to his own face as he watches a DVD for those 20 minutes. He's a good boy!
I'm in a newly formed "photography group" with some girls from church, and here was a pic I took the other day for it. My visiting teachers had given me 3 beautiful tulips and I just had to take some pics before they dried up!






No comments:
Post a Comment