Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ducks & Swans

It may not have been warm (um, 33 degrees), but the sunshine was out, so we went for a jog down to the lake. For the first time, the 2 huge swans joined us! Have you ever been up close to a swan? They're HUGE! I really was getting nervous that those swans could not only take Sawyer out, but they could take ME out!


After this happened, I decided to have us get up on the bench! I had to swat at those swans multiple times for nipping at my baby!


Still couldn't help but think they were cool...


What a great tongue, Sawyer! He's having fun.


I taught Sawyer how to put his cold little hands in his own pockets. The sun was going down, it was getting colder... we had to head home right after this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is an impressive and interesting picture of a swan. and you're right, those things look viscious! i'm not having an ice sculpture of a swan at my wedding now for sure!