We still can't believe Joe turned THIRTY on Saturday. You'd never guess by looking at him, so he can be proud of that. :)
Joe requested we go snowshoeing for his birthday, so we drove down to Hope Valley, over the California border:

It was a gorgeous day, with the temperature at 63* by the time we got back home in the valley at 12:30!


Joe picked a fun restaurant for dinner, called Old Red's 395 Grill, in Carson City. Since Joe is doing no treats for the ENTIRE year, I couldn't bake him a birthday cake or even have the restaurant bring him a free sundae & sing happy birthday. Instead, I secretly told the waitress to bring birthday sweet potato fries. It came with a side cup of cinnamon butter type dip, so they stuck some candles in there for him & sang. Happy sweet potato birthday to Joe!






2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Joe! (I still can't believe you are on a no treat thing for a whole year!) What a fun birthday activity . . . I love snow shoeing!
Oh man Snowshoeing, that is awesome! You guys do such fun and different things, I love it!
Post a Comment