They grow up TOO FAST!!!
Sawyer, 2 days old (at the hospital):

Three Months Old:
He requested green eggs and ham for breakfast. He loves Dr. Seuss big time.

After breakfast Joe took him skiing for the first time! They went to Heavenly Resort over by Tahoe. Joe says he caught right on, and they were going up the big chair lift by lunch time! They spent the entire day there, but only took along a disposable camera (I could just imagine it getting smashed or dropped in the snow...), so pictures will be coming later. You can sort of picture the skiing when you look at Sawyer's sunburned face, though (which is now blistering!!!)
In the evening Sawyer asked for spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, and then he had his friend Benjamin over to join us for Spiderman cupcakes and play time. They had a ton of fun popping balloons and squirting silly string (notice Sawyer holding Hunter down, so Benjamin can spray his tummy?)

After breakfast Joe took him skiing for the first time! They went to Heavenly Resort over by Tahoe. Joe says he caught right on, and they were going up the big chair lift by lunch time! They spent the entire day there, but only took along a disposable camera (I could just imagine it getting smashed or dropped in the snow...), so pictures will be coming later. You can sort of picture the skiing when you look at Sawyer's sunburned face, though (which is now blistering!!!)
In the evening Sawyer asked for spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, and then he had his friend Benjamin over to join us for Spiderman cupcakes and play time. They had a ton of fun popping balloons and squirting silly string (notice Sawyer holding Hunter down, so Benjamin can spray his tummy?)






2 comments:
I so can't believe that he is 5 years old! Sounds like he had an awesome b-day! Happy Birthday Sawyer!
Wow. It is so fun to watch them grow but it happens too fast. It would be so fun to see him in person. I can still remember McKenna saying, "Mom, I sink I wuv Sower"
Post a Comment