Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Littlest Kindt is TWO!

Hunter's birthday was Sunday the 30th! It's hard to believe he's two. He's growing into such a cool little guy. He's definitely our rough-n-tough boy, wrestling kids in nursery and pulling Sawyer's hair; but he's also got such a sweet side, asking to snuggle every day, rubbing our backs, giving us voluntary kisses, and saying "I love you" ALL the time. His biggest problem now that he's two is, "What are we going to do about him being so handsome?" ;)

It was a Sunday, so we didn't have a ton of birthday time. Church, nap and finally started celebrations when he woke up around 5pm! We played some balloon games, opened gifts, had his train cake, and played in a fort Joe made for him (and watched a movie in).



Happy birthday little man!

5 comments:

Christina Updike said...

Can you believe that our babies are 2??? So crazy! Time went by tooo fast! Love you guys and your cute kids! Happy Birthday Hunter!!

Theradlife said...

What a fun Birthday Cake, you're amazing! I guess I better learn those things since I'll be having a boy! Happy Birthday Hunter.

Annalisa said...

He has grown so much! He looks just like what you said, a little man! The cake is awesome, by the way.

Tommy & Britt Schlosser said...

Hunter's party looks like it was wonderful but I wouldn't expect anything less from you. I can't believe how grown up he looks, he is such a handsome little boy!!! Love the train cake and the fort! So cute!

Kimberlee said...

Wow! he is so handsome. What a cute brother duo. They look like they are great pals.