Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby's Turning TWO


I can hardly believe it, but Hunter is going to turn two in 12 days! I feel like all my creative juices aren't flowing yet, so I was hoping to please get some help with birthday ideas from you all. Here are the circumstances:
(1) We don't have good enough friends yet to invite over for a party.
(2) His birthday is on a Sunday (the 30th), so we have church until 1pm, then he naps right afterwards until around 4pm.
(3) I know he won't even be old enough to 'get it', but we still want to make it special for the little cute dude.
(4) He is currently loving Thomas train everything, and loves to play dress up with hats, sunglasses, Sawyer's clothes, Joe's clothes, etc.
Any ideas coming to you? Thanks! :)

1 comment:

Denise said...

Dress up family party, finger food, everyone playing with the train set together. And candles on the cupcakes. And let Sawyer help plan. Have a wonderful day!