When you've got toddlers, one night camping is all you can do before you worry about your neighbors yelling at you. BUT we had a GREAT time with our friends Britt & Tommy (and baby T) camping at Carters Lake Friday night! We had a beautiful site with lake views surrounding us, and the kiddos actually all went to bed fairly easily. It was still toasty hot in the 80*s during the day, and got down in the 50*s at night. No one froze, yay!


Tin foil dinners & s'mores were all we wanted out of our camping experience. We got 'em, and they were DELICIOUS!
Big thanks to my mom & dad for getting us that awesome three room tent for Chrismas several years ago. I thought I might be crazy attemping taking the pack 'n play for Hunter to sleep in, but it fit in one of the 'wings' PERFECTLY. Hunter had an uninterrupted night's sleep, since it was so much like home! :)






1 comment:
Oh, looks so fun! I can't believe you can go camping so late in the season! Camping is out of the question here once you get past early August. But it looks so beautiful there! I must say I am a little jealous.
Post a Comment