Sometimes I get so wrapped up in posting the 'stuff we do', that I forget some of the basic every day occurences.
1) Hunter desperately needing to wear Sawyer's Peter Pan costume for most of Friday night.
2) Hunter somehow popping open a bag of chocolate chips in the car and eating 1/5 of the bag before I smelled the sugar in the air & turned around. We were on the way home from grocery shopping & he HAD to hold the chocolate chips. I didn't think he could really get that thick waxy plastic bag open!
3) Sawyer's favorite friend, Sierra, spent all day Tuesday at our house. They painted for a long time!
4) Hunter brought me Sawyer's bike helmet & Joe's sunglasses, asking for me to put them on him. Then he mounted the tricycle to cruise around with his brother on the deck. In his pajamas.






1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE this post! Such cuties! Isn't funny what little children obsess about? Lily has a fit at the grocery store when I have to give a certain food item to the cashier to scan it. She thinks she needs to hold it always.
Love your cute little family!
Post a Comment