Friday, March 19, 2010

Sick Week

I've been sick all week with a nasty cough/cold, so it's been fairly boring around here for these poor kiddos. I can't complain because I think it's the first time I've been sick all winter (I've been taking lots of vitamins!). But here are a few shots of what goes on when Momma's sick:

Lots of time playing on the balcony (in the sandbox):


Hunter, super excited about anything that's his big brothers (he actually was dragging Sawyer's sweatshirt around for a minute, crying, until I realized he just wanted me to put it on him. Then he was perfectly happy for the following hour):


This was bound to happen at some point:

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Sorry you haven't been well! Looks like they're still doing some fun stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon! That is too cute about the sweatshirt!!

Brittany and Joe said...

Hope you are feeling better. I love the wipes all over the floor. :)