Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day Out!

Well I was finally feeling better, and it lined up great to have a beautiful first day of spring on Saturday (75*, mostly sunny, slight breezes :)! Sawyer had his baseball game in the morning, Hunter had his nap in the afternoon, and in the evening we went to check out a new park and have a picnic.

The boys were SO happy to be OUT! Joe and Sawyer made a boat and tried to set sail down the stream. It made it fairly far, but eventually crashed into rocks and sunk. Right now Joe is working on building a better, stronger ship, by lashing together big sticks. We'll let you know when he plans to set sail!

2 comments:

Brittany and Joe said...

Looks like a nice day. Our saturday stunk. We got more snow!

Christina Updike said...

So fun! I love the pictures of the boys playing outside! I can't wait for warm weather . . . Lily and I will be spending our days at the park!