Saturday, October 24, 2009

Amicalola

We made a fantastic day trip to Amicalola Falls, about an hour north of us in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Amicalola is a 729 foot waterfall; the largest in Georgia. It was a simple paved hiking trail for about half a mile, and then 175 stairs. The rain held out, Sawyer was strong & walked by himself, and we had a fantastic day!



Those boys sure worship Daddy!


Hunter loved it more than he puts on in this picture:


4 comments:

Annalisa said...

Hunter has a lot more hair now than I remember. Sawyer is getting taller too! It looks pretty where you were. I just got Sawyer's letter/drawing in the mail yesterday. It's on our fridge and I looove it. Tell him thanks.

Anonymous said...

How pretty! That's impressive that Sawyer climbed all those stairs. How much longer are you guys in Georgia?

Our Wild Clan! said...

You guys look like you had such a great time. I miss you guys. I am so happy for all the great things to come to you.
Micke Warren

Mike and Jenny said...

Beautiful!