I'm a huge fan of Rob Thomas! He came to town Wednesday night, so I was so excited to go! Joe likes him, but isn't as huge of a fan as I am. But if R.E.M comes to town, WATCH OUT!

One Republic opened for them & did a great job live. They're a very talented group of guys, with lots of different instruments & great vocals for live performances (they're the guys who sing: *It's too late to apologize... it's too laaaaate...*).

Then Mr. Rob Thomas came out. *sigh* So good.

He performed a lot of old favorites, as well as many from his new album that I hadn't heard yet. The pics aren't great, but are the best I could get from 38 rows back! :)

I had a great time!! Thanks for coming with me, Joe! :) And a HUGE thanks to Brittany and Tommy for staying with the boys so we could go stay out so late! So generous!!! It's so wonderful to just get that time alone without the kids, too!
6 comments:
Glad you had a great time!
I luv that Carrie is ready to rock and Joe is still in his work attire!
Hey, don't blame Joe for his clothes! I had to pick him up at work on the way there! :) It was my fault; he told me to bring a change of clothes for him if I thought he needed to change for it. But I guess I thought he was fine- my bad! It actually ended up being ok, because the crowd was mainly 40 year old couples, with the dudes dressed similar to Joe.
Fun! We're seeing U2 in a couple of weeks.
I was going to make the same comment about Joe in his work attire! Poor Joe!! Carrie you look FABULOUS!!!! I love Rob Thomas & One Republic! What an AWESOME night!
Lucky lucky! What a fun concert to go to! I am so glad that you and Joe got a night out on the town. Carrie . . . I agree with Shanda, you look great!! You guys are just a cute couple all around - with two cute boys!!
Post a Comment