Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hunter's Woes

He pulled himself up and was stuck. Other times he'll just plop down from the standing position, but I think he feared doing it on the hard tile floor.


Makes more sense than practicing picking them up one at a time, eh? It was pretty funny watching him pick them up so slowly and carefully just to get one in his mouth at a time; but then get frustrated and pick up the whole bowl.

4 comments:

The Schaefers said...

That is really cute! I can't believe he is standing on his own already and can plop down!

Scott and Jillian said...

ALready pulling himself up to standing?! Holy Cow! That is so awesome. He is such a cutie pie!

Shanda said...

Oh he is so cute! I want to kiss his cute little face! I miss you guys!

Annalisa and Vance said...

You put up such sweet pictures. I wish I could squeeze him!!