Friday, February 27, 2009

Thanks Grandma!

Thanks for the cool Notre Dame clothes! I think I'll just call him Rockne whenever he wears this stuff.

I laid Hunter on the floor in Sawyer's room while helping Sawyer with something, and he seemed happy so I walked around getting some other chores done. Normally he cries after a MAXIMUM of 3 minutes sitting alone somewhere, but I'd realized it'd been longer than that and I hadn't heard a peep yet. I went to check on him, and found that Sawyer had set up some things for him to look at that were keeping him rather happy: What a good big brother!

On another quick note, Hunter had his one month doctor appointment on Tuesday:

9 lbs (even), & 21 1/2 inches (they said that they both hover right around the 50th percentile)

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

This is adorable! Sawyer is so thoughtful at age THREE!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Precious! That's too darn cute that Sawyer had set those things up!

Christina said...

That is so funny . . . Lily does the same thing - the funny part is that she is only content on her changing pad. A regular blanket doesn't quite cut it like the hot pink changing pad Nadine made. It is awesome!