Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More Hunter for you...

Some more pics of Hunter for your viewing pleasure...


Snuggling in the hospital... it was hard to leave, when all you get to do is lie around cuddling your newborn all day and night.

Joe is such a good daddy; he just fell in love all over again! It was hard for him to leave at night (but also not worth trying to sleep on that pull out hospital couch).

The boys couldn't resist squeezing in a quick hospital visit BEFORE church on Sunday! Sawyer is soooo in love with his brother!

Here we are, all dressed and finally ready to go home.

I LOVE how TINY they are in the car seat at first!

Grandma (Carrie's mom) came in on the night we came home from the hospital. I think she likes him, too.


Sawyer snuggling his baby brother this morning on the couch.

Hunter enjoys this new baby seat! He doesn't let me put him down into a bassinet without waking up immediately, but he curls right up in this seat. He's already slept most of his day away in here (that's why I'm able to be online catching up so much... isn't it lovely?).

7 comments:

Jillian said...

He's so sweet! I know you won't be out and about for awhile, but enjoy the downtime!

Scott and Jillian said...

He is too cute! I love it. I forgot how sweet newborn babies are. They grow up way too fast!

Shanda said...

That first picture of him looks professional! He's darling!

Kimberlee said...

He is very sweet. I wish they would stay that tiny-it is so much fun just to stare at them and cuddle with them all day!

Mike and Jenny said...

I think he looks a lot different than Sawyer did as a baby. He's awfully cute! Hope you're feeling well and have a speedy recovery. How long is your mom there for?

Mike and Jenny said...

Carrie,

Read your post on our blog - changed the picture (to my favorite, hope you like it better). I know what you mean, guys just don't think about those things with pictures...

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Beautiful! He is absolutely precious. I do loooove that first picture of him. And you look fantastic leaving the hospital, Carrie! Congrats!