Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm Three Weeks Old!

Hunter is already 3 weeks old! Time sure is flying. Unless it's the middle of the night when he's crying and/or wide awake... then it crawls...
I gave Hunter a bath and attempted another photo shoot. It's way harder than with Sawyer when he was a baby, because he's VERY fussy and cries most of the time that he's awake, needing almost constant comfort. My strategy was that I'd have to hold him and calm him down, get the camera turned on and the settings all ready, then set him down and take a picture INSTANTLY before he could start to cry! Here's the best one I got today. I like it. :)
Here's how 95% of the photo shoot went:

Here's my second favorite from today. Hi everybody!


4 comments:

Shanda said...

He is so cute! I hope spring comes soon so we can hang out again!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Beautiful! I even love the crying one. :) That's how Trenton was the first month or so...but then again, I have nothing else to compare him to! Good luck - he's lucky to have such a loving mommy to comfort him.

Kimberlee said...

He is so sweet. Great photography!

Mike and Kelly said...

He is really beautiful, crying or not. Hey, do you have one of those wraps that everyone has? I have a couple if you are interested. It lets you comfort the baby, and still have two hands. It got me through much of the first few months. Let me know.