Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ward Campout!

Last night we went out to our ward (church) campout at a local scout campground. We didn't stay the night, for fear of the cold (and me sleeping on the ground pregnant didn't work so well on our campout a few weeks ago), but we did go up for the evening to hang out. Here we are, going down a trail with cool trees overhanging.

A cool split tree:


Playing some ball with Daddy:

We DID set up our tent in the living room, though. Sawyer and Joe lasted most of the night, but I only lasted about 10 minutes on the floor. It's hard to sleep on your side, with your shoulder and hip smashing into the hard floor...

Here we are back at breakfast this morning. Eggs, pancakes and bacon, YUM! Sawyer and some of his buddies found pots & lids to bang & marched around the camp. Very cute! And loud.

1 comment:

Saria Butler said...

I TOTALLY know what you mean about camping while pregnant. John and I went up into the Uintah mountains for Labor Day weekend with his parents to go camping and sleeping on the ground, even with a pad,NOT FUN to do pregnant. I didn't sleep very well. I wasn't depressed to leave on Sunday early, since it was suppose to snow that Monday!