Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Belly Bump!

So here is the requested belly bump pic! I can't believe I'm already 5 months! I feel really big, but I guess that's how it goes the second time around. I guess there is always the off chance that I have multiples, though... that won't be ruled out until the ultrasound on the 16th! Not that I'm rooting for it (or against it, per se), but at least it would help me emotionally, to explain why I FEEL so big!


7 comments:

Shanda said...

You make pregnancy look good!!! I don't think you look big! I think you make a very beautiful pregnant Carrie!

Christina said...

Carrie . . . I love this picture of you! You really do look great!!

Kimberlee said...

You look gorgeous. You almost make me want to be pregnant. Almost. I guessed you are having a boy. But I am always wrong.

Kelsey said...

Yes!!! Carrie, I was just days away from asking. I hope you are feeling great.
Also, I love your story about Sawyer at the temple...

Nathan and Emily said...

Oh please, please tell me I can look that good! I am so happy for you guys!

masonandtara2 said...

I think you look awesome. The old myth...girls make you pop out more. Boys tend to be carried more around you body. So many it is a girl!!

The Lunts said...

K you really look so good! Dinner was fun tonight cant wait to do it again soon!